At Green Goose Gardens we are passionate about gardens and service, and we pride ourselves in providing a one-stop-shop for all your garden needs in Brighton & Hove, and surrounding areas.
What makes us different:
- Attention to and eye for detail
- Craig, co-founder, comes from a background of project management, where attention to detail is key
- Syen, co-founder, comes from a design, retail and creative background where an eye for detail makes the difference
- Ardent gardeners
- We believe in hard work! We want our customers to be elated with our service and feel real value for money
- We pride ourselves in everything we do for you
- Reliability and Flexibility
- We believe this is a key factor for customers when selecting a garden partner and all too often we hear of ‘fussy’ gardeners – This is not us!
- We will be there, we will go the extra mile, and we will be flexible to suit your needs
- We relish the design process and there is nothing more rewarding for us than to create and nurture beautiful spaces
- We firmly believe in the physical and mental benefits of a garden. Studies have found that the mental health benefits of gardening are extensive. It can reduce depression, anxiety and stress & high blood pressure, as well as improving overall physical fitness. It’s a great therapy and can keep you fit!
- A yearning for learning
- Our green-fingered people are RHS and/or City &Guilds Diploma qualified as a minimum.
- Syen trained at Plumpton College, where she was part of the team that were gold medal winners at the South of England Show and designers for the memorial garden design at Chailey Heritage Foundation. She was also the garden designer for the Sussex Square project that won a Sussex Heritage Trust‘s Residential Award.
- We seek to continually improve our skills, knowledge and experience. There are after all nearly 400,000 species of plants across the globe!
- To be the garden company of choice in Brighton & Hove, and the surrounding areas of Sussex.
- We’re an ambitious and growing company with big plans, and we want to make sure we can provide for all your garden needs
- Above all, we strive to design, create and maintain beautiful, inspiring and relaxing gardens
Please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
Green Goose Gardens, 7 Downside, Brighton, BN1 5EQ
Tel. | 01273 249 921
Call, Text, WhatsApp | 07495 738 809
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org