Can I go in my garden if I have COVID?
You can indeed and fresh air and gardening is good for your mental and physical well-being.
You should obviously keep 2 metres away from others and if possible other members of your household should use the garden separately.
Current government guidance can be found here: Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We’re still her for you
- We’re following the latest health authority and government advice.
- We are continuing to provide services and are practising social distancing.
- We do not need to enter your homes.
- We are happy taking instructions and requirements at a safe
distance and usually in the garden.
- We can take cash payments left in an agreeable location to
avoid direct contact or otherwise accept bank transfers.
- We are fully equipped with sanitising products.
- We can hold meetings using video conferencing or within gardens at a safe distance.
- We will continue to monitor advice offered by the NHS, Government and the WHO, to ensure we maintain the best practices.
- We wish you and your families the very best wishes to stay safe and healthy.